writing whilst sick

hello~

writing whilst sick. it was mild; I woke up feeling really bad, but after a day of lazing in bed and on the couch, I feel much much better.

it's really such a luxury to get to recover this way!! having my own apartment, my own space. freedom to cough loudly, to walk around in pajamas, to leave the kitchen a mess.

some conclusions I came to today

ofc while sick, you don't dream of work...

I miss brian :'(

if I think of nyc as a sort of study abroad period rather than a new home, I feel like it's been incredibly fruitful so far. somehow the framing matters a lot.

watching claire & peter, I also want to quit and travel for a year !!! I guess I'm grateful for a partner who is brave enough to consider it (I think, I've never proposed it)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

this one is about brian

honest thoughts that I'm scared to write down because they could probably end a relationship 🔪

nyc office life + apartment hunting